Monday, May 2, 2011

Chicago Trip/Engagement

So I couldn't make it out for Zack's birthday in February so I decided to use some Airtran giftcards and let him chose wherever he wanted me to take him for his present.  Well he chose Chicago!! It was probably one of the most exciting and fun vacations I have ever been on.  Of course I thought this was going to be my birthday present to him, but he decided to make it a little trip about the both of us.  On the second night there we were hanging out at the top of the Sear's Tower, which overlooks the entire city.  They were about to close down for the night and we figured we might as well hangout up there until they kicked us out.  So we are just sitting by a window and hanging out and Zack said he had to go to the restroom so I was just like ok...and was playing on Facebook on my phone.  Well he comes back and was like get off your phone..and of course the little brat that I can be.. I kind of just looked at him like ok?? and still played on it...well he then said it again but this time a little bit more stern about it. So I threw the phone in my purse thinking ohh great I just really upset him for some reason......but he then said I have a serious question to ask you. And then he popped the big question!! Of course we had talked about it but I definitely was not expecting it on the Chicago trip!!! I was very surprised and I couldn't be happier. He is the absolute love of my life!

Chicago Millenium Park


Zack infront of the Chicago Tribute



Zack infront of the John Hancock building
John Hancock






right before the engagement!




dark...but cool picture of the city


celebrating with a bottle of champagne!



No comments:

Post a Comment