Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I Miss Those Blue Eyes.....

So this month has been crazy busy!! I ended up getting the pup..which I named Crimson after Zack since he wasn't here to pick out the dog...he gets the name for him!! But i love love love Crimson! he is such an awesome dog! I've taught him to sit, lay down, shake, and high five already!! I am pretty impressed with myself considering it's my first dog ever...but he is a hand full....anyway Crimson has helped with Zack being gone and kept my mind off him A LOT...but it's really hitting me hard now that he's been gone..I'm already used to the whole long distance ordeal..but I think with not even being able to talk whenever we want  makes it 10 times harder...but I'm so lucky to have a man as good to me as Zack...he is everything I want in a man..I couldn't be more happy :)...Zack also decided to send me flowers to my work which were absolutely gorgeous...



My babe Crimson
Crimson and his girlfriend Mattie

the beautiful flowers Zack sent me :)!


No comments:

Post a Comment