Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I cannot believe it is already July 12...I feel like I just wrote in here yesterday!! This summer has FLOWN by that's for sure...anyway I've been really busy as usual...but I've accomplished a lot more of the wedding planning...Kim and I went to Bravura yesterday, which is a Bridal and Formal Wear boutique up at the Avenues...and I believe hopefully we found a bridesmaid dress...its very pretty..but it will be a surprise so you'll just have to wait and see :)...also my wedding dress came in and I absolutely love it!!! its perfect..I'm so happy...I just want to wear it everyday haha...6 more months I keep telling myself...it feels so far away....but most of all November needs to get here even FASTER so I can see my handsome fiance who I miss more than words themselves can say...It's getting really hard him being away and its only been 3 months..I'm halfway done!! I don't see how other woman last a year and sometimes even longer...it definitely makes you appreciate the time you have with them...there's not a second I don't go without missing him...and I just can't wait for him to be home and finally in my arms again!!I Anyway I need to go get some sleep since Crimson has been waking me up at 5 am every morning which is not cool in my book lol...so that being said I'm exhausted!! Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment